Sales Success Insights Assessment
TARGETING SALES PEOPLE
The Sales Success Insights Assessment is geared towards the outside sales professional. In some respects, a sales force is the same as any other group of employees. In other respects, it is quite different. The Sales Success Insight Assessment takes crucial differences into account and provides information on an individual's style of selling.
DEFINING UNIQUE SELLING STYLES
In today's competitive marketplace, success in selling is more challenging and requires a higher level of skill. The Sales Success Insights Assessment provides computer generated reports that give the sales professional a broad understanding of his/her natural sales style. The software analyzes and details the type of product or service they prefer to sell, how they handle sales presentations, as well as how they close and service their accounts. Because all people are unique, no two reports are alike.
GIVING CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY WANT
Customers want caring service along with top quality products. They want compatible, honest relationships with their sales professionals, and they want customized "one size fits one" solutions to their short and long term problems. The Sales Success Insights Assessment offers insights on how to adapt a specific sales style to give customers what they want.
UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS' PERCEPTIONS
Overextended strengths can often be perceived as weaknesses. The Sales Success Insights Assessment identifies these perceptions and provides information on how, under certain conditions (tension, stress or fatigue), customers may see this behavior as negative. This knowledge will help the sales professional create an image that is positive and supportive in any business situation.
OVERCOMING THE "SALES SLUMP"
Ninety percent of all sales professionals who experience a sales slump have merely lost sight of the behavior it takes to be successful. When a sales professional is "on a roll," he/she projects behavior that is confident and successful. When a slump occurs, that projected behavior is unsure and careful. The Sales Success Insights Assessment can quickly turn their slump into success.
- Sales Characteristics - Value to the Organization
- Checklist for Communicating – Do’s and Don'ts on Communicating
- Selling Tips - Ideal Environment
- Perceptions (Self and Others) - Descriptors (Behavioral Style)
- Natural and Adapted Selling Styles (Problems, People, Pace, Procedures)
- Adapted Style (Current Behavior in Relation to Work)
- Keys to Motivating - Keys to Managing - Areas for Improvement
- Action Plan - Behavioral Hierarchy
- Style Insights™ Graphs - The Success Insights® Wheel
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
An investment in The Sales Success Insights Assessment for your sales force can yield immediate results and valuable benefits in several areas:
- Show how to spot winners and establish a reliable method of choosing salespeople.
- Evaluate the performance of both new and existing salespeople.
- Show managers how to get the most out of the sales team.
- Coach the sales team for maximum results.
- Pick the salesperson who best fits the present needs of the company.
- Bring a salesperson out of a sales slump and back on a winning track.
- Reduce employee turnover and new training costs.
- Boost your sales - the ultimate objective of any business.
Sales Skills Index Assessment
YOUR BUSINESS IS IN THE HANDS OF YOUR SALES PERSONNEL
Can they sell? Do they understand the sales process? Are they treating each sales situation the way top salespeople do?
THE SALES SKILLS INDEX ASSESSMENT WILL ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE!
Sales Skills Index Assessment helps to ensure that your sales personnel will handle each sales opportunity correctly! And it is especially designed for outside sales people.
YOU CAN TAILOR YOUR SALES TRAINING!
Coaching and managing can be tailored to the different needs of each salesperson after your sales force has completed the Sales Skills Index assessment. It can be used both before and after measurement, complementing all other sales performance material.
USE THIS SALES TRAINING TOOL IN SELECTING CANDIDATES THAT BRING THE RIGHT SKILLS TO THE JOB AND ORGANIZATION!
The Sales Skills Index presents questions that portray “real life” sales situations. Each situation has four alternative ways to be handled. Respondents are given the opportunity to rank the four alternatives from “best” to “worst.” By comparing their response with those of proven top sales professionals, a report is generated showing strengths, weaknesses and how well they understood sales strategy in seven categories.
THE SALES SKILLS INDEX ASSESSMENT COVERS SEVEN DIFFERENT STEPS IN THE SALES PROCESS!
- First Impressions
Each situation was developed and validated by sales professionals to reflect real sales strategies used by today’s sales force.
HOW THE SALES SKILLS INDEX ASSESSMENT CAN BENEFIT YOU!
- Simplifies sales training
- Allows managing and coaching to be focused on areas that produce results
- Builds confidence
- Identifies the sales strategy knowledge areas that are needed to sell a specific product/service in a given market.
- Identifies new sales applicant’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Identifies specific training or management needs of a sales person
The Sales Skills Index Assessment will answer all those questions and more! The Sales Skills Index Assessment helps to ensure that your sales personnel will handle each sales opportunity correctly and it is especially designed for outside sales.
Coaching and managing can be tailored to the different needs of each salesperson after your sales force has completed The Sales Skills Index Assessment training. It can be used for both pre- and post- measurement, complementing all other sales training curricula.
The Sales Skills Index Assessment presents 54 different “real life” sales situations. Each situation has four alternative ways to be handled. Respondents are given the opportunity to rank the four alternatives from “best to worst.” By comparing their response with those of proven top sales professionals, a report is generated showing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and how well they understood sales strategy in seven categories.