Trust and rapport precede any and all sales activities
If you are in the world of sales, you know that the day to day activities of selling brings many different faces and personalities into your life each and every day. Deciphering these personalities and having the ability to categorize them effectively is important. Different personalities call for unique approaches, techniques, and closing capabilities. A true professional will be able to adjust their sales presentation and style to fit their prospects wants and needs.
Buyers can sense greed and know when you are just trying to make a sale
Our sales training programs teach something that all of the greatest salesmen practice throughout their careers, being treated with kindness. It is very important to always remain in the mindset that you are serving and helping your prospect/client and let them know you are actually helping them improve their current situation. This must be carefully applied to each and every interaction with your prospect/client in order for you to remain a valuable asset to them.
In order to modify a sales presentation and style so that it is effective, a sales professional will fully understand their sales process and their product/service. This allows the salesperson to advance from certain steps in the sales cycle to the crucial next steps on command. Why does this matter? If a client wants to talk about the middle of the presentation first and skip the introduction, your sales force must have the ability to do just that. With this level of understanding, you can also be assured that they are demonstrating the benefits of the product or service that the buyer really wants to hear, (all buyers will want to hear something a little different). Helping professionals understand what sales skills are natural to them and which are more of an obstacle is a crucial part of our sales training methods that improve sales.
Sales Skills Training Revolves Around
- Generating Superior First Impressions (first impressions matter!)
- Build New and Sound Prospecting Practices (fight the fear and get in gear!)
- Creating New Value Propositions that Individual Customers Understand
- Developing More Effective Presentation Skills (know what your selling – inside and out!)
- Learn How to Handle Customer Concerns & Rejections Effectively
- Increase Willingness & Ability to Close the Sale (many professionals don’t know how to close! Although they may know the product they may never actually effectively ask for a signed contract).
- Related White Paper – Killer Closing Skills: Winning Strategies To Close More Business
- Cultivate Your Customer Relationships staying in touch and being there for your clients can build your sales job into a career).
- Increase Sales with the Ability to Effectively Ask for Referrals
As a salesperson, gaining insights as to how crucial decisions are made, objections are handled and how quickly a person flows through a presentation can lead to increased awareness and a stronger ability to adapt to a demanding situation to make the sale.
Most salespeople are driven by goals, results and/or sales compensation. Our closely monitored sales training and sales assessments uncover the things that motivate employees to sell. Not only do we uncover these motivators but we will also discover new methods of motivation that will allow them to improve sales. This helps them adapt their actions to clearly communicate crucial facts and needs to their clients/prospects. This results in more sales and higher employee morale as commission checks rise and the company is increasing production.
Areas of Focus for Sales Training
- Tactical Sales Auditing and Organizational Assessments
- Programs that develop and train the sales management force
- Creating parallel goals and objectives between sales professionals and the organizations they work for, generating a definite advantage.
- Mentoring the sales staff and management staff and designing custom programs to help meet set goals and objectives.
- Developing a new and elite sales process that revolves around a performance driven team.
- Consulting and further mentoring the entire organization and sales force to improve interconnectedness to stabilize your process.
- Breaking down problems into their simplest forms to create effective solutions.
All content is custom and specifically developed for each organization and industry that we work with.
Superb management is critical to the success of any sales organization.
We Help Sales Managers Improve Their Sales Forces
We Also Focus On Decreasing
Inefficient Sales Process
Fear of Rejection