Indianapolis Sales Training and Sales Coaching Solutions
The Sales Coaching Institute provides management training, Indianapolis sales training services, consulting, and professional development guidance for sales teams of all sizes throughout Indianapolis and its surrounding areas.
Our Indianapolis sales training methodologies focus on “reinforcement training” – a proven method of sales training system that utilizes state of the art sales training materials, customized workshops, and one on one sales coaching sessions with our Indianapolis sales. We are dedicated to providing a fresh perspective to your team as we collaborate with them to teach our unique methodologies and the best practices.
Our expert staff of Indianapolis sales training experts and sales coaches have been training sales teams for more than 20 years to develop the tools and skills they need to greatly improve revenue and overall sales performance.
If you are in Indianapolis and looking for an amazing sales training program or would like to have a one on one sales coaching session with our Indianapolis sales coaches, contact us for more information!
Indianapolis Sales Coaching Areas of Focus :
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Sales Management Areas of Focus:
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus:
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price