Madrid Sales Training
At The Sales Coaching Institute, our mission is to provide the best sales training and sales coaching experience and results to Madrid Spain businesses and organizations.
We have a process to improve your selling skills that all begins with a sales force and selling skills analysis/assessment. By analyzing your sales force and selling skills we are able to determine exactly what aspects of the sales cycle needs to be a part of your sales training program. Our training is then customized and followed up with reinforcement training materials and literature both online and offline. The training is designed to promote real behavior change in your organization that leads to succesful sales relationships short-term and long-term.
We also offer one-time sales workshops, seminars, and keynotes. All of our sales training courses are customized with your sales forces strengths and weaknesses in mind. Our Madrid sales training learning objectives change as we discover what elements of the sales process your organization needs to improve.
Our sales training programs are available as one-time seminars, workshops, and keynotes or as multi-class reinforcement training programs. Our team of sales coaches and trainers are all certified with real world experience and success.
Madrid Spain Sales Training & Sales Coaching Areas of Focus:
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Sales Management Areas of Focus:
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price