1 on 1 Sales Coaching
You’re good, you’re smart, you’re consistent and the results are not quite where they should be. But if you’re willing to do the work, you can have anything you want. That’s what makes the sales profession so great. Most salespeople say they want to make their numbers and beyond, but not everyone is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those numbers. The way to prove yourself is to better yourself by engaging in One-on-One sales coaching with a professional sales coach.
Start making your numbers. Enter a new life and hold yourself to a higher standard! Connect with people in a way that you have never connected before.
This is a chance to change your sales career and your life. But remember, if you don’t take action, there will be no positive outcome. It’s hard making your numbers, selling is hard! If it was so easy, everyone would do it! How bad do you want it? Well, it’s no longer enough to want it! YOU HAVE TO GO FOR IT!
Our One-On-One Sales Coaching Strategy
Plan the Sale
- Creating a sales action plan that works for you and your product/service.
- Prepare proven sales strategies for your samples or product demo.
- Perform detailed studies of your prospects and clients.
Open the Sale
- Determine decision maker.
- Get the customers attention, interest, desire & action to a positive outcome – a sale.
- Create trust and rapport.
- Be a trusted advisor.
- Build and capitalize on your client relationship
Discover the Opportunity
- Learn to ask the right questions for different prospects.
- Learn to listen and care.
- Expand the dialogue to get crucial facts and information.
- Learn to ask for referrals and new business when appropriate.
Solve a Problem
- Learn to link your service/product to the customer’s needs and priorities
- Learn how your product/service is a true solution
- Sell value, not price
- Cross-sell and Upsell
- Overcome objections and stalls
Get Customer Commitment
- Tactics to advance/close the sale
- Learn rules of influence
- Hold customers accountable
- Sustain performance-based habits
- Take ownership
- Setting goals, not deadlines
- Minimize stress factors
- Maintain a positive mental attitude
- Develop self-confidence & motivational techniques
- Develop proactive motivational techniques and strategies
- Develop yourself (step away from the average)
Who Will Benefit From One-on-One Sales Coaching?
- Individual Sales Reps
- Top Performers
- Those struggling to make numbers
- Those new to the Sales Profession
The Sales Coaching Institute Featured in Business.com
- Sales Coaching Is a Must: What to Consider and How to Execute
- Sales Leadership: 6 Step Process To Becoming An Effective Sales Leader