Is your organization expanding, but you are not yet ready to hire a full-time Vice President of Sales?
Our Part-Time VP of Sales program provides a cost-effective and experienced sales leader at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time equivalent.
The Sales Coaching Institute’s Part-Time VP of Sales representatives gives your company a competitive edge. Our leaders have successful sales backgrounds and real-world experience/success in selling.
Our seasoned team of professionals provide your organization’s sales force with improved leadership, focus and motivation to make their numbers quarter after quarter. By providing your organization’s sales force with clear leadership and direction you are improving your chances to succeed. You are making an investment when you hire one of our part-time VP of Sales professionals. Your sales force and your company will reap dividends from this investment.
Our temporary VP of sales pros stand ready to clarify sales objectives and improve selling strategies within your organization. The development of your sales force is key to building a solid foundation that will help your company grow. This investment in your organization will improve efficiency, communication, team work and strengthen your sales force overall.
Here's how our Part-Time VP of Sales helps your organization:
- Create structure and accountability for your sales team
- Set clear objectives that align with your organization
- Measure results and monitor sales activities
- Provide transparency to executive management
- Increased accountability
- Coach and mentor your sales team
- Lead weekly sales meetings
- Assist with contract & proposal development
- Improve pipeline visibility
- Develop sales rep’s product knowledge
- Discover new sales opportunities
Leverage Our Expertise to Provide Consistency in the Following Key Areas
- Sales Force Accountability
- Account Planning
- Budgetary Planning
- Sales Force Evaluation
- Strategic Account Management
- Analyze Sales Knowledge Base
- Operational Assessments
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Sales Process Optimization
- Sales Strategy Development
- Funnel Optimization
- Sales Planning Sessions
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Performance Management
- Monthly & Quarterly Reviews
- Sales Coaching