Prospecting is the first step in the sales process. Prospecting involves territory management which is the process of determining the potential of your sales territory, setting a realistic prospecting goal and identifying the most efficient way to achieve your objectives.
- Define Territory Management
- Techniques for Prospecting and Qualifying Customers
- Determine How to Plan for Sales Opportunities
- Identify Techniques for Making Contacts with Prospects
- Identify Strategies You Can Implement for Prospecting & Territory Management
This online sales training program from The Sales Coaching Institute will teach you fundamental prospecting techniques for effective territory management.