Our certified staff of sales coaches and sales trainers and dedicated to improving your sales skills and improve the overall performance of your business. The Sales Coaching Institute can help your team reach their full potential with quality sales training workshops for organizations and businesses within the city of San Francisco.Our customized sales training programs are designed to give your sales team the confidence to close more deals and effectively reach sales quotas with actionable solutions that work:
Sales Skills Training Revolves Around:
- The Sales Coaching Institute consists of one-on-one coaching services to help boost individual performance.
- Detailed sales assessments to help identify the strengths and weaknesses of your team. We’ll work with your team to define the right skills and develop successful habits.
- Our virtual VP of sales professionals will motivate your sales team to develop the leadership and management skills needed to reach sales quotas and discover new opportunities!
San Francisco Sales Training & Sales Coaching Areas of Focus:
In order to modify a sales presentation and style so that it is effective, a sales professional will fully understand their sales process and their product/service. This allows the salesperson to advance from certain steps in the sales cycle to the crucial next steps on command. Why does this matter? If a client wants to talk about the middle of the presentation first and skip the introduction, your sales force must have the ability to do just that. With this level of understanding, you can also be assured that they are demonstrating the benefits of the product or service that the buyer really wants to hear, (all buyers will want to hear something a little different). This is called tailor made sales presentation skills
Helping professionals understand what sales skills are natural to them and which are more of an obstacle is a crucial part of our sales training methods that improve sales.
As a salesperson, gaining insights as to how crucial decisions are made, objections are handled and how quickly a person flows through a presentation can lead to increased awareness and a stronger ability to adapt to a demanding situation to make the sale.
Sales Coaching Areas of Focus:
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
You’ll Learn the Nine Things That Require Zero Talent to be Successful in Sales!
- Being on Time
- Work Ethic
- Being Coachable
- Doing Extra
- Being Prepared
Sales Management Areas of Focus:
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus:
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price