All of the Benefits of a Dedicated Vice President at a Fraction of the Cost with a Temporary VP of Sales.
Our seasoned team of professionals are ready to provide your organization’s sales force with the leadership, focus and drive they need to close more sales. Our temporary VP of Sales professionals help develop your sales force’s skills, clarify sales objectives and improve selling strategies. This development of your sales force is key to building a solid foundation that will help your company grow. This is an investment in your organization that will improve efficiency, communication, team work and strengthen your sales force overall.
The Sales Coaching Institute gives your company the competitive edge. Our leaders have successful sales backgrounds and real-world experience/success in selling.
If your organization is expanding, but you are not yet ready to hire a full-time Vice President of Sales, our Temporary VP of Sales program provides a cost-effective and experienced sales leader at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time equivalent.
- Create structure and accountability for your sales team
- Set clear objectives that align with your organization
- Measure results and monitor sales activities
- Provide transparency to executive management
- Increased accountability
- Coach and mentor your sales team
- Lead weekly sales meetings
- Assist with contract & proposal development
- Improve pipeline visibility
- Develop sales rep’s product knowledge
- Discover new sales opportunities
Our temporary sales managers and temporary VP of sales professionals provide cost-effective leadership with expertise across multiple disciplines.
Leverage our expertise to provide consistency in the following key areas:
- Sales Force Accountability
- Account Planning
- Budgetary Planning
- Sales Force Evaluation
- Strategic Account Management
- Analyze Sales Knowledge Base
- Operational Assessments
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Sales Process Optimization
- Sales Strategy Development
- Funnel Optimization
- Sales Planning Sessions
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Performance Management
- Monthly & Quarterly Reviews
- Sales Coaching