A successful sales career will depend largely on how well you listen and ask questions. Knowing when and how to ask the right questions during crucial aspects of the sales process is an indispensable tool for consulting effectively and understanding specific client problems. Learning how to develop active listening skills will allow you to ask the right questions effectively.
- Understand & Identify common customer needs and challenges
- Determine challenges through active listening
- Understand & Identify Different Types of Questions to Discover Customer Needs
- Learn active listening techniques for better engagement and moving the sales process forward
- Learn active listening techniques for better engagement and to move the sales process forward
- Develop strategies for questioning and listening to clients about their specific business needs
This online sales training course will teach you how to create your own structured framework for crafting credible and efficient sales calls and strong long-lasting relationships with clients. You will learn the traits that comprise winning sales calls and how to leverage the process of open-ended questions to make a lasting impression on customers.