Memphis Sales Training One on One Sales Coaching Solutions
The Sales Coaching Institute is proud to provide businesses and organizations of all shapes and sizes with quality Memphis sales coaching, management training, and sales force audits. Our highly customized Memphis sales training program is designed to instill the necessary sales skills, knowledge, and critical thinking tactics to successfully transform your sales representatives into sales leaders. Our highly interactive sales training programs are led by our professional staff of Memphis sales coaches who have over 20 years of real-world experience and success.
Our team of Memphis sales coaches and trainers are proud to provide help your organization improve its bottom line, culture, and overall productivity. Each program we provide is designed to fit the needs and preferences of your organization’s objectives.
- The Sales Coaching Institute’s Sales Assessments of your team, beginning with an audit of your organization’s habits, strategies, and objectives during the sales process. Our Memphis sales coaches and trainers conduct an objective assessment of your sales team to identify and capitalize on strengths. We strive to improve your sales teams through customized scenarios, training seminars, workshops, and keynotes.
One-on-one Memphis Sales Coaching
- The Sales Coaching Institutes One-on-One Memphis sales coaching services are designed to facilitate a developmental sales training dialogue between your organization’s sales representatives and our highly trained Memphis sales coaches. Our customized one-on-one sales training program will instill your sales teams with the knowledge to sell with confidence. Your sales reps will learn key skills such as effectively probing prospects for their specific needs, analyze common obstacles, develop actionable solutions, and close deals.
Memphis, Tennessee Sales Coaching & Training Areas of Focus
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Sales Management Areas of Focus:
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus:
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price
You’ll Learn the Nine Things That Require Zero Talent to be Successful in Sales!
- Being on Time
- Work Ethic
- Being Coachable
- Doing Extra
- Being Prepared