Dublin Sales Training
At The Sales Coaching Institute, our mission is to provide the best sales training and sales coaching to Dublin businesses and organizations.
We follow a process to help you improve your selling skills that all begins with a sales force and selling skills analysis/assessment. When we analyze your sales force and selling skills we are able to better determine what material need to be a part of your sales training program. We then put together a relevant and effective sales training program that will elicit real behavior change. Our training is followed up with reinforcement training materials and literature both online and offline. Additionally, we offer one-time sales workshops, seminars, and keynotes. All of our sales training courses are customized with your sales force analysis in mind. Our Dublin sales training learning objectives change as we discover what elements of the sales process your organization needs to improve.
Our sales training programs are available as one-time seminars, workshops, and keynotes or as multi-class reinforcement training programs. Our team of sales coaches and trainers are all certified with real world experience and success.
Dublin Ireland Sales Training & Sales Coaching Areas of Focus:
- General Business Etiquette
- Proper Preparation
- Elite Product/Service Knowledge
- Generating Superior First Impressions
- Tactics to Advance to the Next Step
- Nurturing Relationships
- Overcoming Fear of Rejection
- Handling Customer Concerns & Rejections
- Sales Presentations Training
- Sales Management Training
- Optimizing Sales Team Relations
- Time and Priority Management
Sales Management Areas of Focus:
- Improving Leadership Skills & Techniques
- Improving Team Energy & Focus
- Product/Service Specific Techniques to Improve Efficiency
- The Importance of Accountability
- Proven Strategic Planning Tactics
- Rewarding Results Accordingly
- Delegating Tasks Responsibly
Additional Areas of Focus
- Self-Motivation Strategies
- Confidence Building Exercises & Strategies
- Setting & Meeting Realistic Sales Goals
- The Importance of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Holding Customers Accountable
- Selling Value & Knowledge, Not Price
Additional Dublin Sales Training & Coaching Services
The Sales Coaching Institute Featured Publications
We are proud to provide Sales Coaching and Sales Skills Training for Dublin Ireland businesses. We look forward to helping you improve your sales strategies for sales success.
Please Contact The Sales Coaching Institute for a complimentary sales force audit.
Request a Free Sales Coaching & Sales Training Consultation